Saturday, August 31, 2013

Vintage typewriter

Vintage typewriter is also one of the demand picking up with the clients...not for use of the same, but again being used for decorating the same.

See 2 kinds available as under :

old-vintage typewriter
Old -vintage typewriter
antique look typewriter
antique look typewriter
It may also be noted that these typewriters are not reproduced old ones, but are original old...there are also some in working condition...so check out for more details at info@surekasgroup.com


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love this idea! I wonder how I could implement the same concept in my prek class

    my website: Floor Mat Review 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.

    Cheap rugs

    ReplyDelete