Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vintage Bag-luggage-suitcase

Vintage Bags :

I have been told to manage vintage bag by my client. This is actual vintage bag/suitcase, not fake. He said to arrange for them this kind of bag or you may say suitcase...I in india, thought from where will i get all these stuff...

I said not possible, yes...because i know that whatever is available in market are not actual vintage, may be rug, may be bag, may be furniture or anything you take.
Vintage Suitcase
Vintage Suitcase

I thought why these are needed, because they were not worth carrying...they said they need the same for decoration.

Gonna days when you needed the new items for decoration, the demand is for vintage, classic, old look, items, like bags, furniture, and so on...

We thereafter decided that we will provide all vintage items they need...you can contact us at info@surekasgroup.com and we will see what best we can offer you.


1 comment: